I cannot imagine how much Sam enjoyed the 4th quarter -------------

----------------- last night when the Georgia offensive line (all of whom he recruited and trained) dominated Alabama in the winning drives. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I don’t know those boys personally. I can’t wait for Sam to work his magic and turn our line into that type of offensive line. He is headed that direction with us and I am really looking forward to the Hogs doing the same some day. Go Hogs.

One of my proudest moments as a Hog Fan was being in the stands in Little Rock when the Hogs controlled the ball and ran it down LSU’s throat to win that game. There is something magical about that kind of running power and I can’t wait to have that again in the future.

5 Likes

I love and respect a strong running game as well. This year, the Hog Oline averaged 228 yds or so a game. Better than what we have had since around 2007 when DMac, Felix and others were around. I think we have that magic now, but I understand your passion.

That’s pretty much what we did the whole second half against Penn State. Especially when we ran off the final 5:49 after Franklin waved the white flag and punted on fourth and 17.

1 Like

That LSU drive was so enjoyable. It certainly ranks way up there in my Hog enjoyment.

1 Like

Kind of like the end of the Texas game. Terrific stuff.

2 Likes

Yep. Every play on those dominant drives is like a taste of fine wine.

2 Likes

Yeah nothing like being able to tell where you’re going to run the ball and then them having absolutely no chance to stop it… Georgia went to an unbalanced set to start the half got them out of position a little bit with that and they started running that counter down their throat… Nothing like a well-blocked running play! It really is a work of art.

2 Likes

Yes it was a work of art, Sam Pittman puts his stamp on O-line wherever he’s at it seems. WPS

1 Like

Poetry in motion.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.