Hunter Woodhall and Tara Davis both head to the Olympics

Hunter in the Paralympics and Tara in the Olympics in the Long Jump. Congrats to both! So happy for both.

And, in regards to the NIL, Hunter now has over 3 million followers in all his social platform. I think that it will be athletes like him that will be the most successful in the new world of the NIL. Those with stories that go beyond sports. Not just the elite players. Of course Tara helped him, but she too has an amazing story beyond sports.

Sorry if this has been posted previously.

https://www.teamusa.org/News/2021/June/29/Dating-Sprinters-Hunter-Woodhall-And-Tara-Davis-Stay-Connected-Through-Trials

1 Like

I don’t know if you saw this live. But as soon as Tara knew she had made the Olympic team, she ran over to Hunter and jumped into his arms.

BTW, some here may not appreciate it but Tara is a longhorn and unless she is competing, I have never seen her without that Cowboy hat. Damn, it looks good on her.

lol. I haven’t seen anything that doesn’t look good on her. Besides, I’m sure that is an Arkansas cowboy hat she’s wearing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.