Hudson Henry upcoming visits

Has visits to Penn State and Stanford set up this spring and summer.

He’s also planning to visit FSU, Alabama and Ole Miss, but the dates have not been set up yet.

Are all those unofficial visits, official visits or a mixture of both? This new signing date has my “official visit” dates off.

He has some heavy hitters vying for his signature.

I wish him the best wherever he decides to go, but at the same time I hope he has the passion to be a Hog and a difference maker as the Hogs reassert themselves as a team to be reckoned with in the SEC and nationally.

His family has done and currently is doing a great job of providing us great young men that the state and Hog fans everywhere are proud of. This is a critical time in the history of the Razorback football program. It would be wonderful news to hear that one more Henry has chosen to play a key role in laying the bedrock and launching our football program in its new direction.

We already know that our new program hinges on how successful our tight ends can be. Not many other programs will say that and mean it. When it all shakes out I hope Hudson is a Hog and plays his part.

Unofficial.