How much does lane kiffin like oxford?

Ruskin and Zack’s podcast today had an ole Mrs beat writer, they asked him how kiffin was interacting with fans.

The guy said he hasn’t. “When covid hit, he went to Florida, then California, he was gone 4 or 5 months. When athletes reported back he was here and has been here since then”.

Then went on to say that kiffin has basically not seen anyone much. He acted like he had never actually met kiffin. Weird.

I think Clay and I have the exact opinion about kiffin. Try thank goodness he is not our coach!

GHG

1 Like

I will admit that I was on the Lane train for awhile. But now I wouldn’t trade Pittman for anyone, very thankful we have him as the HC

5 Likes

Kiffin would have been an absolute disaster here, which we did not need. He will be out at Oxford in 3 years.

2 Likes

My wife says he’s been putting on some serious weight lately…He’s either stressed or pregnant.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Ruskin and zack talked about sports?

1 Like

I don’t listen to them, but we drove around a lot yesterday, my 13-year olds were doing homework on their chromebooks, so I couldn’t have the radio on.

and I’d already listened to wholehog podcast, themorning rush podcast and Joe Rogan, so I was desperate, lol. I have no idea what they usually talk about.

GHG

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.