How is this staff viewing O and D line recruiting?

Can they do any quick fixes I wonder.

They offered Billy Ferrell the HS nose tackle from Fordyce right away after UCLA and Alabama offered. They brought an offensive tackle with them who was previously committed to SMU and he may have two high rated receiver/cornerback twins he plays with who might come with him. They have gone to Jonesboro and Little Rock to lock up Gatlin and Jones, two of our existing O-line commits. I think they are doing an in-home visit with the JC offensive tackle we have committed as well. I understand that Gooden, the JC nose tackle, is still interested but I don’t know if they have contacted him yet.

I don’t know about quick fixes but they have offered Fordyce’s Billy Ferrell (6-3, 330) and Owasso defensive end Coutre Alexander (6-4, 225).

Maybe some will become available with all the assistant coach changes.

Although I think the early signing period will be good for Arkansas in the long run, might have helped them get a better run at some if it wasn’t there this year.

[quote=“Hogmodo”]
They offered Billy Ferrell the HS nose tackle from Fordyce right away after UCLA and Alabama offered. They brought an offensive tackle with them who was previously committed to SMU and he may have two high rated receiver/cornerback twins he plays with who might come with him. They have gone to Jonesboro and Little Rock to lock up Gatlin and Jones, two of our existing O-line commits. I think they are doing an in-home visit with the JC offensive tackle we have committed as well. I understand that Gooden, the JC nose tackle, is still interested but I don’t know if they have contacted him yet.[/quote:3snwjssz]

Thanks

[quote=“DudleyDawson”]
I don’t know about quick fixes but they have offered Fordyce’s Billy Ferrell (6-3, 330) and Owasso defensive end Coutre Alexander (6-4, 225).

Maybe some will become available with all the assistant coach changes.

Although I think the early signing period will be good for Arkansas in the long run, might have helped them get a better run at some if it wasn’t there this year.[/quote:2l80kxnk]

Interesting thanks

I don’t understand why we have not contacted Gooden other than an outgoing coach.

I’m sure everything will be cleared up sooner than later