HOW DO I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTIONS????

It shouldn’t take an Act of Congress. Very frustrating.

I followed the instructions for unsubscribing to Scout and I keep getting the message that I have to call the Scout Customer Service Center in person during business hours to cancel. I will do so tomorrow but it’s frustrating that the instructions given do not work.

I’ve been a print subscriber to NWA Demozette at $14/month for years but from what I can tell if I pay the full 14.99/month for HI, I will still be under the listed price for the combo ‘discounted’ rate of $33.95/month…that’s a head scratcher.

Been here since the beginning and really enjoy the content and members. But this might finally be enough to chase me away.

Scout terms of service can be found at the following link: http://www.scout.com/3/terms-of-service.html

To modify your subscription with the ADG/HI, call 1-800-757-6277.

Your newspaper subscription works for this website. Just use the username/password combination you use for NWADG.com.

My Scout subscription was paid until 12-15-16? I called and told Scout to not renew my membership.

I am a DemocratGazette subscriber, but do I still need to pay for this service? What gives?

I had some free time at lunch today, so I called Scout. The whole thing took less than 2 minutes (not an exaggeration).

As for the new partnership, I’m curious about my standing with HI given that I’m already an ADG subscriber. Does HI come with my paper subscription now? Or do I need to pay more? I’m happy to the pay a premium, but I’m happier to save some money if possible. :smiley:

Your ADG subscription will give you full access to the website. All of the subscription options can be found at wholehogsports.com/subscribe.

So, if I’m an ADG subscriber already, and have successfully logged-in:

1. Will I owe anything now or in the future to access premium boards, other than paying my regular ADG subscription?

2. Do I need to call Scout to terminate my subscription through it?

Please advise.

It’s going to be best for you to email your phone number to me at mojones@nwadg.com. I’ll call you and should be able to answer all the questions you have.

Maybe I’m the exception to the rule, but I called Scout’s 1-800 number at lunchtime, was on hold for a minute or two. Someone answered and asked for the email address associated with my account and he cancelled it. The whole process took a total of 2-3 minutes, including hold time.

Ok, I guess I am missing something. Do I need to call Scout and cancel with them? I plan on staying with the merge, how is that going to affect that? I have had not problems switching over and just want to make sure I will not be getting charged for two seperate sites. Obviously, I do not want Scouts now. Thanks for any information that can be provided. :smiley:

Yes, you do need to call Scout to cancel.

I called Scout a few minutes ago. Got a message they were closed & asked me to call back during business hours. (It’s now 2:30 p.m on Wednesday–business hours almost everywhere within the U.S. and according to the message, business hours for scout.)

If we’re an ADG subscriber, do we login under our old HI moniker or use our ADG login & password?

Use your ADG login and password. If your username doesn’t match up, let me know and I can fix it.