How about a post related to Football!

Pro Football Focus rated the top 10 performances in the SEC in 2015. This was number 4:

Ole Miss QB Chad Kelly vs. Arkansas, Week 10
Kelly wound up on the losing end of the Rebels-Razorbacks shootout, with Arkansas QB Brandon Allen running for a two-point conversion in overtime to give his team the 53-52 win. But Kelly still deserves credit for his excellent performance – one of the best in the conference among QBs last season, perhaps behind only Allen’s from this game. He completed 24 of 34 passes (71 percent completion rate) for 367 yards, three touchdowns and zero interceptions, excelling at the intermediate depth: 6-for-7 and 108 yards and a touchdown on throws of 10 to 19 yards downfield. He was also the team’s leading rusher, producing 110 yards and three touchdowns on just 11 carries, earning his highest rushing grade of the season.

Link: https://www.profootballfocus.com/colleg … e-garrett/

That makes absolutely no sense. They put Kelly in at 4 and said that the only QB performance that was better was Allen, in the same game. Yet, Allen is not ranked at all? :?:

I don’t know anything about that site but it doesn’t surprise me one bit the way the media has been with regard to Ole Miss and Chad Kelley. Maybe it’s because they project him to be a more successful pro QB. I hope BA proves them wrong!

I’ll give Kelly his due in that he played a great game that day, but his team lost. Allen played the best game I’ve ever seen by an Arkansas QB that day.

Best ever?  How long have you been watching?  He had a great day, but best ever?  Were you around for Arkansas' game in the same stadium in 2001?  I would say a QB who shares your name was better that day, and thats just off the top of my head.  Didn't Tyler Wilson throw for like 500 yards in a big comeback against the aggies a  few years ago?  Again, not trying to take anything away from a great qb and a great win, but best ever seems a little much.

Given the circumstances - opponent, venue, player, etc. - I think it may have been the best ever. Here is part of what I wrote after the game.

Allen may have played the best game ever by a Razorbacks quarterback at sold-out Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. His 442 passing yards and six touchdowns are both career-highs, and came against one of the nation’s most talked about defenses. (Results have been a different story for the Land Sharks, who gave up at least 37 points for the fourth time this year.)
The quarterback who could never win the close game won his third close one in a little more than a month. The one who could never win on the road just improved to 2-1 in road games this season.
He pulled the Razorbacks within a game of bowl eligibility in the process.
The stat sheet doesn’t show the impact of some of Allen’s throws, such as the 30-yarder to Jared Cornelius to answer 10 straight Ole Miss points early in the third quarter, or the 21-yarder to Dominique Reed to set up a field goal that could have given the Razorbacks the win as time expired.
Allen made play after play and Arkansas needed every one of them. The lateral will be the moment, but Allen will be the man we remember most from another overtime thriller in Oxford.