Houston offers Jashaud Stewart

https://twitter.com/JashaudStewart/status/1086020941925228544

Background: http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … s-violent/

Looks like Early brought the offer with him from ASU.

Zach Williams had one offer at this time last year. He finished with 32.

Arkansas didn’t offer until Feb.

So, you’re expecting 35ish?

Wouldn’t surprise me. His film as a DE is as impressive as Catalon’s safety film.

I have to disagree with you on this. Catalon plays against a lot better talent than Stewart.

Congrats on Stewart getting an offer from Houston…wonder how that happened…its like Houston hired someone that has connections in NE Arkansas or something.

That’s fine. We can disagree.

A minor nitpick: I have neither the time nor the inclination to research, or remember, kids we’re recruiting for future classes. So when I see a thread like this I have to try to figure out who this kid is and why I should care. The fact you linked your earlier story helped, RD, but when I see a thread labeled “Houston offers Jashaud Stewart” my initial reaction is “Who?” Maybe it’s just me, but I doubt it.

Stewart will have a lots!!of offers before its all said and done,his film is VERY impressive and trust me you can’t coach that type desire and explosivness! kid wants to tear your head off.

Gotcha. Will try and add more info.

Sometimes I’m in between things and hurriedly post something without much info.

All it would have taken is “Houston offers Jonesboro DE”. Wouldn’t even need his name in the header, and also would have answered question #2: What sport are we talking about?

As an aside to this, this reminds me of one of new pet peeves.

It’s when you see a tweet from somebody like ‘rawdawg11’ saying they are blessed to have been offered a scholarship to somewhere. You have no idea who this is, so you look at the profile. There’s no name. No school. No position. Maybe a line from a song you never heard about. In other words, no freaking idea who this person is other than they might have been offered a scholarship. Maybe.