Hoping to See More Defense Portal Players

Visit this next next weekend! Especially DBs, DL and LB. Our exodus has us especially thin in secondary…like our CB for next year but definitely need more depth and safeties.

1 Like

Portal offers I have seen are for one ol (Florida guard who committed to Ark), One QB (pending) three wide receivers (all pending) two defensive linemen (pending) and 4 cornerbacks (pending). Hawgs should see some movement on this first weekend of visits. More will be entering portal after bowl games and then again after spring practice. Doubt if they can secure all those offers so more may come.

Depending on coaching moves, we might be looking at linebackers and tight ends. I think they are expecting some of existing defensive linemen to return including Carter. Given portal entries of SP first class, not alot of depth from that one left so this class with higher rated players should be backups going into next season. They think they have the o line replacements on hill. That remains to be seen.

I’ve read else where we have offered a total of 13 so far some DB’s and WR’s and some DL

As of now, the quality of LBs in the portal isn’t to Arkansas’ liking.

What about DL Richard ?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.