Hope will be there on Monday

2 Likes

Would love to see Georgia beat Bama Monday (though I won’t bet on it…I’ve learned my lesson), and Georgia say to Hope (in his best Jack Nicholson voice), “you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight.” And then show empty boxes of rat poison on the ground as they dance. That would be epic!

That’s my view. To me, UGA appears to be the better, more skilled team. I thought they had a great defense before they played Bama. Then they blew out Mich; their D sure looked good. Playing a second time should be a big advantage for the Dawgs. But, Saban seems to hold a jeannie.

1 Like

I have gone back and forth on going to this game. I think it’s gonna be a great game. A classic SEC clash of titans. I hope GA wins and I think they will.

Would love to see Hope lead the dawgs onto the field, then head to the bama sideline.:joy:

As far as who wins? Don’t care.

I thought Georgia was, by far, the better team a few weeks ago, and it cost me $500. I’m not gonna bet against rat poison this time, but I still think Georgia wins this game…and rides off into the sunset with Hope. Wish it was me…I’ve got a big crush on the actress that plays Hope. Pretty sure I’m not the only one.

Hope and Regina. These guys are so good. Yep, if you don’t have a crush on Hope, there is something wrong.

Looking forward to what they do.

1 Like

Jeremy, don’t lose Hope…

1 Like

Looking at that tweet again, the facial expressions on those faces is so expressive. They are just great.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.