HOLY COW! Dudley, I had no idea

Look what I stumbled across on Amazon. Another book by our very own Dudley Dawson. I knew he wrote one on the 94 season, but did know about this one. And evidently this one is quite the pricy item to add to a collection. A eye-catching $701 and change. Who knew the book business was so lucrative.

Here is a link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1880652722

Here is a screen shot:

If it is $701 for used, imagine what a new would cost.

Matt, I cannot even fathom. LOL

There’s a bookstore in Tontitown that has a bunch of used books. The owner likes to keep some of the rare Razorback memorabilia on display. You’d be surprised what you can find there.

There’s a bookstore in Tontitown that has a bunch of used books. The owner likes to keep some of the rare Razorback memorabilia on display. You’d be surprised what you can find there.

Good one, Mountain…Dudley…don’t take that lying down. Dudley was a whisker away from being the next Ernest Hemmingway.

I can think of a few markets where used merchandise is much more valuable. A book is not one of them though.

If it were on ebay, I’d suspect an ole miss fan was “bidding” up the price.:smile:

Reckon what a complete set of Dave Campbells Arkansas Football 1962-1990 would be worth?

Now that’s funny …