Hold your horses

Everyone here is claiming the sky is falling. I guarantee you no one would be saying these things if we or Butler were given the seed we deserved. Sure, today was a huge disappointment. We didn’t play well, at all. But, we played a 10-seed that was picked to beat a 7-seed. Poor decision making by the people who made the bracket. I can be upset with CMA, but that doesn’t mean he’s not the answer!

So, you believe we should’ve been a 6 seed?
Do you also believe that we would eventually had to play a disciplined, well coached team that would do to our Hogs exactly what Butler did today?

Your point of being possibly being mis-seeded by one slot is rediculous, but keep telling yourself that we deserved better and this is the reason we lost.
We simply don’t have a tough minded team that is good enough to play with well coached, disciplined teams and it’s probably not going to change soon.

We won one more game in the SEC than I actually thought we would this year, but I fear that next season will be awful and with the conference getting better as a whole I worry that our Hogs could be seller dwellers for a while.

Go Hogs!

[quote=“MountainHawg”]

Everyone here is claiming the sky is falling. I guarantee you no one would be saying these things if we or Butler were given the seed we deserved. Sure, today was a huge disappointment. We didn’t play well, at all. But, we played a 10-seed that was picked to beat a 7-seed. Poor decision making by the people who made the bracket. I can be upset with CMA, but that doesn’t mean he’s not the answer!

[/quote] MA is not the answer to competing in the NCAA tournament & everyone knows it