Hogs VS Sooners

We need to come out focused and get payback for getting boat-raced by these cats last year.
Gotta stick to Sherfield like glue…feels like a day we’ll need Devo to be locked-in.
Go Hogs!

1 Like

Also we need to take care of the ball and not have careless TO’s

2 Likes

Taking care of the ball and taking good shots is key. Our defense will have to be on Q! The team that gets into the bonus early will have a leg up.
I think our hogs will play some energy and focus. Go Hogs!

2 Likes

Don’t have real good vibes about this game. Their defense totally annihilated our offense last year. I understand this is a totally different team but our struggles in the half court still exist.

Hopefully our defense will be ramped up enough to where we can make their offense give the ball up and allow us to get out and run.

Totally agree about Devo being a big factor in stopping their top scorer… go get him Devo!!

Go Hogs WPS

2 Likes

Sherfield and his points if controlled seem to be the most crucial key followed by Arkansas coping with the Sooner forcing a half court game. Here’s hoping Anthony is hot to open the basket for Nick and Ricky’s drive. Every made free throw is gold in what will likely a low scoring game.

2 Likes

It’s showtime! We need to take care of the ball and Devo & Company better show up. It’s all been stated here but it never hurts to hear it over & over!! Come on guys, WPS!!!

1 Like

Good start.

1 Like

Good D and a good finish by Nick

But then we give up another stinking three-pointer

Sweet move by Nick.

1 Like

There you go Walsh that’s what we need out of you

1 Like

Groves has got to be stopped he killed us last year

1 Like

Great drive and dish by AB

1 Like

Love our fight!

1 Like

Mitchell has got to keep Groves from backing him down and making that little short shot… that’s one of my concerns about this team

I hope our hogs keep up this pressure without fouling! The 3 ball is falling for OU. Groves will get slowed down! A lot better start than last year.

2 Likes

Yes much better half court offense then we had the entire game last year already

It’s all AB, Billy.

1 Like

No doubt about it and Mitchell is having success converting

1 Like

Come on guys you cannot let them get on a run!!!

1 Like

Nice give and go.

1 Like