Hogs vs Northern Iowa

The play of Jaylin Williams is out of this world. Assist rebounds and points.

2 Likes

What is out of this world is the way NIU is shooting 3’s

It’s insane

Is BWA a shooters gym, or is the D just bad?

UNI with 8 3-pters already!

8 freaking 3-pointers at the 821 mark!

Right now n Iowa is making almost impossible 3’s. Defense isn’t that bad.

We seem to get every team’s best shooting effort from the 3-pt line. Unreal.

These officials are terrible. I loved the way they were calling the game the first 10 minutes, just letting them play, but now they are bailing NI out of terrible plays.

Lykes showing out a little.

I don’t understand the three-pointers deal how hard is it to stay with your man, now they’re starting to back cut us to death… team is going to get way way better on defense or we’re going to get blown out against a really good team. Lykes has kept us in this game

They’re setting high low screens that our defenders have to respect and their getting good looks off of it.

Yeah but I see sometimes our guys are hanging around the lane for help defense I guess and their guys wide open in the corner why is he not out there on him

Muss is trying to get a T. The foul disparity is ridiculous.

These officials the last 10 minutes have been horrible.

1 Like

Man of man our 3 point defense needs to tighten up! N Iowa must bring the basket is as big as wash tub! They are better form 3 than inside the arc.

27 of their 38 points are three pointers that is absolutely ridiculous wherever your man is get out there and get on him how hard is that!!

There were several of those they shot that you would give a team any time. Really deep.

1 Like

How does a road team get only 3 personal fouls called on them in a half? These refs stink.

1 Like

Simple solution for Arkansas. RUN!!! NI was starting to breath heavy towards the end of the half which helped us go on a mini run. They are already tired and tired legs can’t make 3’s. RUN, RUN, RUN!!!

1 Like

Northern Iowa was one of the worst three-point shooting teams in the country until tonight

Four of their 3s were from so far out they were basically undefendable. But I understand your point in general. Muss can’t be happy with that 1st half defensive effort.

1 Like