Hogs vs LSU

God, I hate LSU and Will Wade! C’mon, Hogs! Let’s beat these punks!

1 Like

It’s not a great start, but…

Our guys look relaxed and controlled again, like we did against Mizzou.

I think that bodes well for us in the long run today.

I’m not calling a win, but I think we’re in this game with 5 minutes left.

3 Likes

So the game plan is for Jaylin to let his man shoot uncontested jumpers? Seems like with how bad our three point defense been this year we shouldn’t let anyone shoot uncontested ever

1 Like

To me we look a lot like all year

Turnovers

X4

Keep LSU fouling

1 Like

Does Devo HAVE to keep trying the behind the back crap?

1 Like

He has got to quite bringing with no place to go. Pass the ball!

1 Like

No, something is different the past two games. They can’t play fast. They don’t have the horses to run another team out of the gym this year. They’ve been playing faster than they can handle prior to the Mizzou game.

This is a different approach, more controlled. I think we’re getting things back on the winning track—even if we lose to a very talented LSU team today.

1 Like

I sooooo want to win this game!

1 Like

They are in need of.a good win! They need to hang in there and try to get this road W.

2 Likes

I’m not following this strategy either, Williams needs to close out on his guy.

Just keep grinding guys take care of the ball, hit the open shot

1 Like

Lykes has been making better decisions as of late, but he’s starting to fall into bad habits again the past two possessions. He has to better than that for us to win.

2 Likes

Now the refs start their thing

Clearly a travel and they call a foul on us

1 Like

That’s ridiculous he didn’t foul him he just picked his pocket and would have had a slam…every Time We touch them they’re calling us stinking foul

1 Like

Gotta get them fouls evened out!

1 Like

Jay will has given up about 3 or 4 wide open shots get out on them!!!

1 Like

I assume that is the gameplan based on analytics

But so far it’s a mistake

Poor Wade is upset. Quickly, someone get him a diaper and a bag of money to make him feel better.

2 Likes

Seriously if if Jaylin just ain’t gonna guard the three point line at all then we need to get out of man defense and play a zone. Wide open shots are what is hurting us

1 Like