Hogs' opponents taking advantage of 'mixed bag' of turnovers

Looked into the context of Arkansas’ turnovers through 3 games in SEC play, and opponents’ numbers off the Razorbacks’ live-ball and dead-ball turnovers this season:

Looks like to me we’re trying to make great passes to people who are very well guarded… find someone who’s open and get them the ball and then go from there… must take care of the basketball and get the open shot,if we can do that we will win some of these close games.

1 Like

That’s what I’m seeing as well. Trying to make a pass to a well guarded team mate. Or dribbling into a closed space losing the ball.

2 Likes

I would agree with the above.

It’s also a consequence of not being a good shooting team. We pass open plenty of open jumpers that a lot of teams would take because we think we need to get to or closer to the rim.

1 Like

This team will give up a layup to pass out for a 3…why? And JWill needs to stop trying to thread the needle from the high post and just take his man off a pump fake. JWill is essentially guarding himself. He needs to be much more aggressive offensively, and we need that from him. He is most certainly capable.