Hogs offer JC LB

Attended same high school as Andy Boykin.

Willis redshirted last year at Independence C.C. Will be a mid-term grad with four years to play three.

Senior highlights at Troup County:

The Arkansas offer is his first.

Interesting recruit. Coming out of high school, he had offers from Arkansas, TX A&M and KY. I guess he was an academic casualty, so he went the JUCO route. He could be a nice sleeper pick up.

I don’t understand how he can have 4 years to play 3 years here? Won’t he burn one year this coming semester at JUCO plus his red shirt freshman year. Wouldn’t that leave him with 3 years to play 3? Or are you counting this next semester at JUCO as one of the 5 years?

Unless there was an injury this year that would wipe it out, I’d think he would be a three for three. I don’t see him getting six years. He would have had two years at a JC. Wouldn’t also get four years at Arkansas. That comes to six falls.

Yeah, three to play three. His HS coach text me four to play three. I was in between things and didn’t catch it.

It looks to me like he’s also a good receiver. Would they play him at linebacker or receiver? Nice looking athlete!

They’re recruiting hm as a LB.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.