Hogs offer Chris Moore, Davonte Davis and Gerald Doakes

Story here:http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … -chris-mo/

About time on Chris Moore. I know he is undersized, but I like him at the PF position.

Good news! Man that Chris Moore is a bad dude! Would be nice if we could get an instant commit from one of them.

I don’t think they’ll instantly commit. Not saying that’s a bad thing, but all three of those guys have the potential to end up high prospects and may be able to pick any school they want. Moore has family ties to UNC, Moody has been in several pics with “he that shalt not be named” and seems very close to the kid. Doakes and Davis maybe the only ones that might not have a pull towards another school, but I haven’t followed them near as close as the other two. But I’m sure they’ll want to weigh all their options

More news coming.

Going to be interesting to see what happens with the 2020 class, probably the deepest in-state class we’ve had in a long time, maybe ever. As of now they’ll only have 1 scholarship open for that class (Adrio Bailey’s scholarship).

All kinds of offers going out, just saw a 6’7 wing offered that I’ve never even heard of until it was just tweeted.

Edit: Jaykwon Walton, 6’7 G class of 2019 4* per 247. They also offered Jitobah (6’11 Gafford’s replacement?)

Looks like he is from Birmingham so guessing we got a connection there.

Montgomery

Have you seen him or Jitobah? If so, can you give us your opinion?

All worthy offers.

I have been high on Moore forever. I think Arkansas has a decent shot, but worry about him just going across the bridge and playing his college basketball close to home more than anywhere else.

Doakes and Davis are also high major, athletic player with great basketball IQs