Hogs lead the nation in interceptions

Six in one game will do that sometimes, for a total of 10. Kentucky is second with 9 picks. Both teams have three pick-sixes, which also leads the nation.

And Hudson Clark is tied for the lead in interceptions per game with 1.0. Evidently he didn’t play against somebody so has only had three games. The other leader plays for Air Force, which has only played one game,

Treylon Burks, who also missed a game, is tied for 18th at 6.3 catches per game. De’Vion Warren is tied for 14th at 21.0 yards per catch,

Feleipe Franks is 29th in passing efficiency at 143.90. Bama’s Mac Jones leads the nation. Matt Corral is still 8th.

That really surprises me. Normally, INT’s knock you down more quickly than TD’s or Yards will move you up. After putting up 6 INT’s, I figured he’d have dropped 20-30 spots.

Where does Missy State Costello stack up?

Think Clark had an interception in a prior game…Could be wrong…

Pick totals through four games:
Clark 3
Foucha 2
Brooks 2
Morgan
Busta
Catalon

Clark did not play against Georgia. First time I saw him on the field was at Mississippi State. I knew who he was, but I got confused because there was another 17 (John David White) playing on offense. In fact, I was short one player in totaling up jersey numbers in pre-game because I only marked one 17 off the flip card. I thought they traveled 66 and it was actually 67.

Didn’t Catalon get a pick against ola missy?

Took it to da house, yeah.

Interceptions by game:
Georgia: Busta Brown
Moo U: Brooks (pick-6), Foucha 2
Auburn: none
Rebnecks: Clark 3, Catalon (pick-6), Morgan (pick-6), Brooks.

Neglected to mention that Morgan made some nice cuts on the way to the end zone. His UA bio says he caught a few passes on offense at Greenwood and scored 13 TDs in three years, so he’s had the ball in his hands before.

Sam had a tongue-in-cheek comment in his post-game presser about telling the running backs that they needed to look out for Morgan based on the moves he showed on that INT return.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.