Hogs @ Kentucky.

What a way to fail to score. Bases loaded and no outs and not put a run on the scoreboard.

that was pathetic! horrible at bats by Opitz and Franklin…how you get your butt beat!

Bases full with 0 outs & I’m thinking “big inning.” Frustrating. In a 7 inning game, we don’t need to waste chances.

definently making this guy look way better than he is…can’t hit him Lord forbid facing Thompson…should already be up 2-3 runs…magnified in a 7 inning game.

It don’t help when Martin leads off the next inning and swings at pitches out of the zone up! Just stupid AB’s!

11 straight innings without a run against this awesome pitching staff…smh

well they need to get something going down 1 and should be up 3 or 4 runs.

Well, we’ve screwed around and let them get a lead. Could’ve been worse, though. Now we need to get our bats going.

Well, we’ve screwed around and let them get a lead. Could’ve been worse, though. Now we need to get our bats going.

kentucky shows us how you should do when runners on 3rd and less than 2 outs…better wake up boys!!! would be embarrasinfg to get swept .

We’re not making this pitcher work. He threw 40 pitches or so in the first two innings & has only thrown 23 or so since.

Well, got a double from Ezell, but with two out, we need Casey to come through

True, Kentucky took advantage, but we are lacing the ball today. Our hits seem to be going straight to defenders, though.

Also, don’t think we can get swept since we won the first game

We are running out of innings. I’ve been afraid a 7 inning game could be a problem for us. That second inning is gonna haunt us if we don’t pull this out

Boom!! about time we woke up!!! way to go Fletch!! and goodheart!

Needed that badly. Still no outs in B6. Need about 2 more runs here.

I was talking about today mt hawg.hopefully we can hold on this lead and us do the sweeping. :smiley:

Now 3=1 with bases juiced again. A base hit would be awfully nice right now

Wild pitch, then a base hit. Even better.

way to go Opitz! and thank you Kentucky all donations appreciated! way to go Ezell! about time we got it going!

“Ask & it shall be given.”