Hogs in the NFL

not a big follower of the NFL but was wondering how many Hogs made the final 53 man roster for all the teams…?can anyone find that information…tried to look at ESPN but their list were not that informative

I know Scoota Harris and Kam Curl made the Commanders’ roster.

Armon Watts was waived by the Vikings, which surprised a lot of people because he was a starter last year. He will get picked up somewhere.

These are the players who are listed on active rosters:

Brandon Allen (Bengals)
Frank Ragnow (Lions)
Kam Curl (Commanders)
De’Jon Harris (Commanders)
Jonathan Williams (Commanders)
John Ridgeway (Cowboys)
Dre Greenlaw (49ers)
Feleipe Franks (Falcons, TE)
Trey Flowers (Dolphins)
Hunter Henry (Patriots)
Deatrich Wise (Patriots)
Hjalte Froholdt (Browns)
Treylon Burks (Titans)
Montaric Brown (Jaguars)

thanks Matt!

Feleipe Franks (Falcons, TE)

curious…what is “TE”

He is a tight end. I thought it was worth noting because he was signed as a quarterback.

1 Like

Franks has pass attempts, rush attempts and a catch in the preseason. Triple threat. I guess they’ll keep him on the roster as an emergency QB and part-time TE.

Also noticed that the Falcons’ roster includes two major losses from nonconference opponents: QB Desmond Ridder of Cincy and RB Tyler Allgeier from BYU,

suspected that was what it meant.

I saw Franks play QB a couple of weeks ago but he was also listed as a tight end. Has he moved permanently to tight end?

The roster lists him as TE, not TE/QB.

They keep him for both positions. He will likely play a more TE than QB.

It frees up a roster spot if he is a capable 3rd QB and 3rd TE.

Really happy for Franks that he got to and has been able to stay in the show. IMO he almost singlehandedly saved the Hogs’ future.

Apart from the obvious guys, like Hunter Henry, Ragnow and Trey Burks, there are quite a few ex-Hogs currently on rosters. Brandon Allen is in the midst of his annual get cut/re-signed process with the Bengals, who needed him off the roster for a few days to do some roster moves. They don’t have another back-up for Burrow on the regular roster and reports are he will re-sign in time for the opener.

Other guys I saw on rosters:

Hjalte Froholdt-Browns

Trey Flowers-Dolphins

Hunter Henry-Patriots

Deatrich Wise-Patriots

Jonathon Marshall-Jets (practice squad)

Montaric(Buster) Brown-Jaguars

Grant Morgan-Jaguars (practice squad)

Sosa Agim-Broncos (practice squad)

Armon Watts-Bears

Jerry Jacobs-Lions (PUP)

Dan Skipper-Lions (practice squad)

T.J. Smith-Vikings (practice squad)

John Ridgeway-Cowboys

Kam Curl-Redskins

Jonathan Williams-Redskins

Feliepe Franks-Falcons

Don’t forget Dre Greenlaw (Niners),

He starts when healthy so I consider him an “obvious”. It’s great to see Dre have pro success after grinding his way through a lot of adversity in college.

I believe Scoota Harris is with the Commanders too, but not sure if part of the 53 or practice squad. And the team name has changed as well.

Topics merged