Hogs early offer for 2-sport standout

how do we stand with the two sport kid from DC who could be a real track star and a football contributor?

Remind of the name?

malcom johnson jr.

he will probably be world class, certainly national top level which is why the UofA track history could be and inside edge for us. Elite speed is an understatement. Seems like we had a mutual interest.

we did make his top 12 and the dude is definitely track oriented…

I know he has done 10.5 in high school this winter, seems long and lean like an ideal WR type

https://twitter.com/TTG_Malcolm?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

The three main names I hear the most are Roderick Daniels, Jaedon Wilson and Ketron Jackson. They’re all friends.

the Jackson kid is quickest of those 3 but is not dual sport whereas Johnson Jr anchored NSAF realys in Iceland this summer and ran a 6.26 55m and is improving. Lance Harter gotta be salivating about maybe getting M Johnson Jr. Rare combo of track and football since he has (forgive me) great Hudl highlights from 2019 junior year. Washington D.C. football is plenty good enough to project well to Power 5 success.

He won the Millrose 60m junior this year and won Nike Outdoor 100m.

55m 6.26
200m 21.72
60m 6.81

does not look good for us on IG, he has UGA, Bama, LSU and FL in conference checks with OU, PSU and Miami out of conference competition checked.

Dude is a big timer, but he knows football is his schollie and not great track tradition.

Just not hearing his name much. Not saying things could change.

I dont get why we dont have a tag team, double team working since the big boys are really upping the interest and following this kid closely. I bet he gets his 3 k hits from multiple programs although I may not understand what he is saying in his tweet.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.