Hmmm….One less

Scholarship open? Interesting………

1 Like

Interesting, but a bit incomplete. You have to know patience is not a virtue held by many of us. Must be referring to someone staying that was thought to be transferring.

1 Like

Yes, Big rumor about Mr Notae

1 Like

Baked you do this kind of stuff way to often…It wasn’t long ago you said you heard Devo was leaving…

1 Like

Did hear that, still haven’t heard for sure he’s returning.

So Raising Canes just signed him to an NIL deal but he’s going to leave right after that???

No clue, just posting what I’ve been told. Remember a few weeks ago I was dropping hints of things I was hearing until RD or Dudley confirmed, but you guys (you included) said I shouldn’t do that and post what I actually hear.

1 Like

Raising Cane’s is all over the place (29 different states), so theoretically Devo could represent them and transfer elsewhere. No idea why he would leave. He’s been in the rotation pretty much from day one, unless he thinks AB/NSJ will change that.

IMO I don’t think they would sign him to a deal if they had any idea he would be changing schools…since he is probably the most popular player on our team.

1 Like

Devo’s fame and notoriety is in Arkansas. You would think Cane’s would not be signing up a player that’s not already well known in one of their areas.

2 Likes

Bingo…why would Texas people care about Devo doing a Canes commercial???

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.