Hey guys I hate doing this but my brother n law

had a stroke about 4 weeks ago at work. He’s 53 years old and doesn’t have any savings to speak of. He’s bed ridden right now and can’t walk and has a hard time speaking. He’s at a rehabilitation facility in Fort Worth trying to learn how to walk again. My wife and I have paid his rent for June and his car payment but we need to move him out of his apartment by the end of the month.

He lives in Dallas and we are in Hot Springs so it makes things tough. We have a go fund me page if any of you could help out I would greatly appreciate it. If this is against the rules to be on this board please delete it and I’m sorry if that’s the case.

Love you guys

8 Likes

Gotcha, brother.

1 Like

Thank you Jeremy!

1 Like

Done. And prayers for your family. So tough.

2 Likes

Thank you so much LD!

1 Like

Please keep us updated brother….

1 Like

Terribly sorry! Thanks for Posting,Praying for him.

Praying for you

Prayers for your family.

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate you guys.

1 Like

Can’t imagine. God bless him.

2 Likes

Prayers for him and your family.
My son, who lives in Joplin, said a close friend of his who just turned 51 died from an aneurism last week. Father of five.
These sudden life altering events are real downers.

1 Like

Man that is just too young…sending up prayers now for you and your family!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Just want to say thank you to everyone on here that has donated so far. I can’t explain what it means to my wife and I.

My father in law had a stroke while at work when he was 52. He died a few days later at Levi rehabilitation center here in Hot Springs of a massive heart attack. The memories of that and my brother law going through this has really been tough on my wife.

I can’t say thank you enough to everyone on this board. God bless you guys!

4 Likes

:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.