Here's an example of Brazille's athletic freakness

2 Likes

He also had to play this year on a team that had absolutely awful guards, and generally played too tight because of their HC. He’s going to play for a team that will have plenty of guys who can take the scoring load and get him the ball in spots where he can be successful on offense.

He looks plenty athletic to play the more aggressive defense style Muss favors.

1 Like

What great recruiting, a young athlete who has tremendous potential but has spent one year showing how this potential translates by competing in a SEC schedule. Talk about a real stroke of good fortune.

1 Like

Yeah you let him put on about 15 lb and he will be tough to handle. Heck he looks like he may not be through growing. Couple years he may be 7 ft tall. He will be perfect for our pick and roll alley oops.

1 Like

The fact that his game tape is against SEC teams makes evaluating his play much easier. That is a big plus.

1 Like

Take a look at the expressions on the cheerleaders’ faces. They are astonished :astonished:

2 Likes

Yeah I think everybody was astonished even the announcers calling the game. Just a freak athlete

1 Like

Let’s learn how to spell it. Brazile. One L. Let’s not go through three years of Ryan Mallet.

1 Like

Good point, but this kid ain’t gonna be here 3 years.

I’m not really worried about the spelling, as long as he can play ball that’s good enough for me. I do good to spell my name right LOL

2 Likes

I wonder what it’s like to look down into the rim, Billy, lol. And he cuffed that ball. Wow!

2 Likes

He’s a freak! And just touching the surface
of how good he can be

1 Like

Get you one of those 8 ft goals. That will show you what it looks like.

Been there, done that. No way I could do it now.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.