Here's a feel-good Razorback story!

I had never heard about this . . . it’s possible that folks on the board who were at the U of A at that time (1985) are very familiar with it.

Anyway, it’s a fantasy that many of us here have had.

[youtube]6ulrIYOff5s[/youtube]

That has to be one of the coolest pranks I’ve ever seen. I doubt that it could happen today with all the security at the stadium. Remembering back on my college days I had to smile at some of the crazy things we did. But this one is better than anything we ever cooked up!

Running through the A has to be awesome.

That’s awesome!

[quote=“LDHog”]
That has to be one of the coolest pranks I’ve ever seen. I doubt that it could happen today with all the security at the stadium. Remembering back on my college days I had to smile at some of the crazy things we did. But this one is better than anything we ever cooked up!
[/quote]Yeah - I don’t think they’d get away with that kind of prank these days.

Cool!

Cool seeing Brother Alexander again. We lived on the same street in Helena when we were kids. I was 5 years older than him but we were about equal playing sand lot sports at the time. Didn’t take him long to leave me in the dust. Great guy who made us all proud.

That was rather cool. Gives us mere mortals a little hope.
That Razorback pixie dust makes average people become
super dude.

I know Laddy well. He’s got a son, a neat little guy. Wears his catcher gear to Arkansas baseball games. I bet he’d run through the A, too. He’s suited up for about every game I’ve ever seen him attend.