Hello again and GO HOGS

Perhaps BaumbasticHawg will tell me how to put a picture on my profile….

It’s good to be back (for the 4 people who remember me :upside_down_face:

Nevertheless, GO HOGS!!!

15 Likes

Hi Nick! Anxious to hear your take on things. Jan says hello!

1 Like

In the black bar at the top, click on your current avatar image

Click on the humanoid icon.
Select preferences.
Edit away … and don’t forget to read the FAQs. :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome back MalvernHog. You’ve been missed.

1 Like

Well, I live a lot closer to y’all now. Hello from the Emerald Coast of Florida!

1 Like

Awww, thanks!!!

Welcome back, Malvy … or IIRC … Dirt Road Trixie! :grin:

Piggus_NV
(the poster FKA losangeleshog)

1 Like

Good to hear from you, Malvy…it’s been a while.

1 Like

Great to hear from you. The last time I talked to you was at Mr Bs in NO before the scoop and not score.

Maybe we get to do it again. That was a fun lunch/dinner!

2 Likes

Aloha,
You’ve been greatly missed! Hope you are feeling well. Thrilled of your return!
UA…Campus of Champions

1 Like

Good to have you back on the board.

1 Like

Wow. I’m one of the 4. Welcome back. I’ve left a bunch of times but I’m still here.

1 Like

Welcome back Malvern! Always enjoyed your contributions, so very good for you to be back. For the most part, the regular ‘crew’ here now are very respectful and knowledgeable - thanks for reinforcing those traits

1 Like

I’m also one of the four. Welcome back, Malvie.

1 Like

Welcome back Malvern! I think you need to adjust your count above 4. I remember you and look forward to having you back!

1 Like

None of you even know me I’m mainly a long time lurker and I remember you too.

1 Like

Thanks for showing him. I just did mine. :joy:

2 Likes

Holy Moly, it’s a great old friend. Good to read your name. There is only one Malvernhog.

I shouldn’t really say old. But you get my drift.

Still got to repeat one of my great memories, that of Nick helping my father with computer problems at his Malvern home.

Nick lived only a few blocks away from my dad and could go by and help him with either Internet issues (and there were always those in the early days of the world wide web), or with ways to help him understand his computer issues.

There was one great mystery solved, why my dad’s computer would not power up. (It was unplugged). The cleaning lady had unplugged it from behind the desk to vacuum my dad’s office. Of course, my dad didn’t suspect it was not plugged in because that outlet was behind his desk.

As a good IT guy should do, the first thing Nick did was check the power source. He plugged in the computer, got it up and running and announced that he’d “fixed it.” Never mind what the issue was.

My dad loved Nick. Loved their visits when Nick came by to help. As a reward, my dad handed Nick his favorite Oaklawn Jockey club zip up jacket. I bet Nick still has it.

When I read the subject line of this post, I could hear Adele singing. Hello. Sorry it took me so long to answer.

4 Likes

Hey Nick … Welcome home !!

Wax

1 Like

Welcome back brother.long time no hear from!

1 Like