Heart Broken

I am so sorry for your loss. May you find peace and Joy in your memories of her.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and the family.

May God bless you Don and bring you comfort! I’m sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers.

Prayers and blesssings for you and your family.

So very sorry Don.

So sorry about your loss. I hope it brings just a little comfort knowing you have us as an extended family with you at this time.

Don, there aren’t words to provide sufficient comfort. Many are praying for you and will continue to do so. She is still with you.

Don, I’m so sorry this happened. My wife Margaret lost her battle with cancer 2 weeks ago. I don’t really know where to go from here, and I’ll bet you don’t either. You are not alone. Let’s cut ourselves some slack right now and give it some time. Some day there will be a new normal for us, we just can’t see it right now.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Saddened by your loss. Heartfelt prayers for you.

Praying here that you will be granted strength and peace…

Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family.

Don, I know we don’t know each other, but I’m glad you can find comfort from this message board. I’m praying for you and your entire family through this time. Your wife seems to have been a lovely woman, and I’m sure these days will be challenging. Please remember the Lord has better days for all of us, and this includes those we love most. God Bless.

All are in my thoughts and prayers. I’m so very sorry.

Don, I’m so sorry for your loss & feel foolish to even try to describe the grief you must know right now. Just know I’ve sent up prayers already for you. Hang in there.

So sorry for you and your family’s loss. God Bless

Very sorry for your loss Don…

Don, my prayers and thoughts are with you and yours during this time of grief. May God bless you and your family and guide you through these times.

Hang in there Don. You’ll see her again.

God bless you and the family.

i am so sorry Don…praying for you brother!

So sorry. You are in my prayers.