Heart Broken

After a long illness my beautiful wife went to the Lord last night.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers

[attachment=0]Lana Wells.jpg[/attachment]

My beautiful wife

Praying for you. May God give you comfort and strength. Seven years ago February 8, my wife died and I started the journey you have just begun. One of the things that helped was reading the book of Psalms. It was helpful to read that God is our rock and refuge.

And, don’t forget to go down memory lane and recall all of those great times that you had with your beautiful wife.

Ben

So sorry for your loss. Prayers headed your way.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I too have been down this road. It’s been 10 years since I lost my wife.

Keeping the memories of the good times, close friends, family and God’s grace is how I got through it.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

My prayers for you and the rest of your family. May you find comfort and peace in this very special time of need.

Praying

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope the thoughts and prayers of your fellow Razorbacks will be of some comfort to you as you grieve.

I am sorry for your loss. May God comfort and strengthen you.

I’m sorry for your loss, don. Praying that you find strength and peace during this difficult time.

So sorry Don. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry buddy, prayers for you and family.

I can’t imagine losing my wife like that. It has to be devastating.

Prayers are sent, brother.

Having gone through that with my wife Laura - who passed away from cancer the day before her 40th birthday - I know what you are feeling and will be here anytime if you need to talk.

Prayers sent.

Very, very sorry to hear of this Don. We are all thinking about and with you. I will pray for your peace and comfort.

may GOD bless you and your family.

Very sorry to hear this donwells. I have lost a wife, it is very hard but it will get better.

Very sorry to hear if your loss, may God be with you and your family through out this difficult time.

You are on my prayer list. So sorry for your loss.

sorry for your and your family’s loss…i say this to all my friends(and that includes members of this board/community)may all your memories be fond ones that bring a smile and tear of happiness to you.in my prayers.