Heads Up!

Lady Razorbacks vs MSU tonite at Bud Walton 6pm on the SEC Network.

Yep, just saw that. Mistake has a pretty good lady’s team. Excited to see how we stack up

Saw MSU play UALR. MSU scored mostly from the front court led by 6-7 McCowan. Her backup Carter seems to be even better and more mobile. Their outside shots were not falling that night. Not sure if that is a one-off thing. Of course, ex-Hog Jordan Danbury will be there and she has some scores to settle.

Wonder what the reaction to her will be

Well, so far, MS is shooting the ball extremely well. Almost can’t miss. Ladybacks…not so much, so far.

I can’t watch it, other than live scoring online and it this was the first thing I noticed. 65% to 33% FG shooting. Are we cold or is MSU playing good D? Likewise are we playing terrible D, or are they just knocking them down?

Mississippi State has a colossal size and talent advantage inside and rebounds whatever doesn’t go in. Arkansas plays a four-guard lineup and is going to struggle against teams with size every game this year.

They are just outmatched. Too much size for MS and they are playing good D. They are still able to score seemingly at will. We aren’t shooting well at all.
We aren’t at their level yet.
They are still fighting though.

Gotta give Miss Danberry credit. She played very well and showed class in the post game interview. I’ve never been a fan of her’s, but it appears she has matured and is becoming the player that many thought she would be.

Now that Jimmy has been gone as coach for a few years, can anybody provide any insight as to why so many players transferred (and more were planning to go) under his tenure?

The father of one of his players during his second year hinted to me he wasn’t going to last long but wouldn’t elaborate.

I thought it was said on here that it was because of the National Anthem controversy. Kids were getting death threats.

that was definently a reality check.not surprised though.

I thought it was said on here that it was because of the National Anthem controversy. Kids were getting death threats.

[/quote]

I don’t think so. This was way before that ever happened. There were defections from the first year onward.

I don’t think so. This was way before that ever happened. There were defections from the first year onward.

[/quote]

Danbury was definitely because of national anthem controversy and subsequent death threats.