Hawgs Illustrated magazine phone number?

Has the phone number for the Hawgs Illustrated office changed? I’ve been dialing 800-757-6277 and the number doesn’t ring, just cuts off after a minute - total silence. Just trying to do an address change.

That’s it, as published in the latest issue (which just came).

That is the right number. I tried it to and I left a message for myself. Ha ha.

We had storms today in Fayetteville that were severe. I’m checking to see if something knocked out our automated system. Someone should have answered at that time of day.

Still trying to figure out what was going on. They had two messages to return when I got to work at 8 a.m. this morning. One of them was mine. So the recorder worked. I didn’t like the computer message that said: No one is here now. Click. I told them I’d tape something if they couldn’t. Think that has been fixed. At any rate, the phone number is correct and someone will answer it today.

Yesterday there was a period when the storms effected the phone system. That was the issue.

It’s all fine now.

I’ve tried it 4 times this morning. 3 times, it just remained silent (no rings) then shut off in a few seconds. One time I got a recording that said “your call cannot be completed at this time, please try later”. Maybe it’s just your 800 number. Do you have a local (479) number that I can try?