Happens every time

We are the perfect foil for opponents.

OM most points scored in first half this season
Season high for their big guy in one half

Gafford took 3 shots in the first half

We are just not very good. Worse yet, we seem to be getting out hustled. Lazy passes, getting beat to the ball, having the ball just taken out of our hands…and of course missing a bunch of shots.

I hear the “we’re young” claim. Maybe that explains some of this, I’m not so sure. I have no hope of making the NCAA this year and it’s even more galling to see Ole Miss doing so well. It’s a program with no real tradition & their new coach has them in the top 20.

[quote=“Docestes1”]

We are the perfect foil for opponents.

OM most points scored in first half this season
Season high for their big guy in one half
Z
Gafford took 3 shots in the first half

[/quote]not sure one can put all Daniel’s lack of touches on the team, there were many failed attempts, some his issue, some others’ mistake. Daniel is not as proficient at creating passing space as many interior players. That being said, we could use more patience on offense rather than quick threes that typically lead to easy points for the opposition.

They were much more physical than we were, played tougher defense, and just generally whipped our butts. Ole Miss reminded me of Nolan’s teams in how physical they played. Not a super talented team, but one who is well coached and playing well.

I can’t stand Ole Miss or their blow hard, obnoxious fans, but they laid one on us today.

We have no answers at this time.

All that show is the difference in talent. Anderson is doing the best he can with the talent that can be recruited to Fayetteville.

Just so I’m clear you are doing schtick right?

Andy Kennedy left Davis w a lot and Davis acknowledges that. Still no excuse for having a class this loaded w newcomers. It is what it is

It don’t take a rocket scientist to see your giving up layups and change up and play half court defense. Today is just a repeat of the poor play in SEC game action for the hogs.

“Best he can” is the key element of the sentence…