Happening again!

BEING TOLD TO SUBSCRIBE OR LOG-IN. PAID IN FULL! WON’T LET ME LOG IN! :rage:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I can read the boards but not articles. Sent an email through the “contact “ function yesterday with no response. Frustrating.

2 Likes

This has been a recurring issue for me several times since the Dem-Gazette bought the site

It’s maddening

1 Like

I went a week without being able to log in! The next time it happens I’m done with the whole mess.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m guessing their itty bitty sports editor is in charge of the software development and maintenance department for Wholehogsports.

Seriously though, this web-site and message board is fraught with problems unlike any other web-site I use. It’s a bit of a head scratcher. It’s also unfortunate because it has the best content and writers providing the content.

I haven’t had many of the problems many of you have had, but I know any amount of recuring uncorrected problems is too many.

1 Like

Same for me. Long-time subscriber; second time in as many weeks. Even tried directly through Dem-Gazette site rather than through usual Whole Hog Sports. Really frustrating.

1 Like

Yep, happening here also. I don’t have this problem with any other website I subscribe to. I’m going to start asking for some $ back if they can’t get this to operate without the repeated sign in problems.

1 Like

I do not currently have the problem that you describe, but it is annoying to me that on a regular basis (maybe 60% of the time) I will open a topic on the forum and have a dark blue background on all of the dialogue. This is not as serious as the problem that you describe, but it does make it somewhat difficult to read the important dialogue.

1 Like

If they care about keeping my business, someone needs to pay attention and get this crap fixed!

1 Like

Add me to the list of people having this problem. I’ve been a subscriber since this board opened 100 years ago.

Me too! What is going on with this website?