Hall looks good early

But got his lunch packed by the freshman Moody.
Wes Moore is a very confused man. Study your roster in advance Was.

Darius Hall is a stud! Great all around game. 13 boards, 3-3 on 3-pointers, 9-12 free throws, 24 points. Based on this game, he should be a big time contributor for the Hogs next year.

Confused about Ethan Henderson. Couldn’t have been on the floor for more than 3 or 4 minutes the whole game?

after his 24-point, 13-rebound performance in Mills’ 65-61 win.

Javon Franklin had 21 points and 11 rebounds for Parkview while Arkansas signee Khalil Garland added 12 before fouling out in the fourth quarter.

Hall distributes well also. Got a little thornwell to his game

Who ever gets the Franklin kid is going to get a good on. Kid got big time ups.

At this time, Franklin should be in Fayetteville in two years after spending a couple of years in Juco.

Agreed. Javon was the Mon for Parkview. I continue to be befuddled by Ethan the invisible. MA please. Take the 7’3 shootah.

I stated in another post that Javon reminds me of Scottie Pippen when Scottie was at UCA. Very smooth and a quick leaper. Does not have to gather himself, just explodes into the air.

The 7’3 shooter is falling off of the radar. I’m sure he’s a good kid and I don’t mean to slam him but he really struggles to move and isn’t strong.

He will really have to make some major gains to be an impact player for a high major.

Henderson is a kid with a lot of potential and offers from Kansas and Texas.

We’ll see. I think the foot injury scared some people off. Looking forward to watching him play tonight. I know the pea shooters from Pea Ridge aren’t near the team that Mills is, but I think Connor will have a much bigger impact on his championship game than Ethan did on his. There are many factors to consider in all of this, but I wouldn’t write Vanover off just yet. He may never be a 25 minute a night guy, but there comes a time in every season when a coach will say to himself: " Man. I wish I had a 7’3 spot up shooter right now.