Gus is still #1

End of message…AT this exact moment. Nite

Agree. A loss to Georgia would sure facilitate this.

Nothing has happened that makes me think differently. I don’t know the timing but would be surprised if he isn’t the new coach.

Not here to argue, but if Gus wins Saturday I can’t imagine he’s going to be anywhere but AU next year. No inside knowledge, but I can’t see how we could wait until after the playoffs to announce a coach.

On a related note, Mike Norvell is now following a ton of our players on Twitter.

Gus loses Saturday and he is our coach by Wednesday. Gus wins Saturday and Norvell is the coach right away. JMVVVVVHO

Mike was following them months ago, there is another thread discussing this. Norvell recruited many of them.

If so then why hire a search firm?

Because by next week, we might be down to plan E, F or G.

We need to vett all of the peewee and high school coaches from Arkansas… Just in case :slight_smile:

BTW this is NOT giving Auburn INSIDE info that a lot of people know. It’s not like it’s top secret.
RECUITS we have a plan and hold tight we’re going to have a good coach!!

Sorry had an issue to take care of today.

Tray info not true. NOW you tell me why Auburn would wait till the
middle of the day on Wednesday to put something on the table or
thinking of doing that this late in the week. IF THEY wanted to marry
GUS, MONDAY papers would have been on the table.

Remember THEY wanted his head after the 2 loses. I have always thought OU fans
were the craziest, arrogant. A few years ago Colin Cowherd had a poll, and explained
his thoughts. MAYBE it’s Auburn now.

Gus has passed the OC calling to (as you know) Auburn football’s new offensive coordinator Chip Lindsey is moving back to his comfort zone after a historically bad performance in a 14-6 loss to Clemson. Auburn coach Gus Malzahn announced Tuesday morning Lindsey will coach from the press box moving forward. Offensive line coach Herb Hand will move from the box to the field on game days

SO the AUBURN group thinks CHIP LINDSEY actually is what saved the ax from falling. So in reality Gus knows 1 losses OR 2 and here comes the fans and 2 guys on the board that hate Gus. They say he can’t coach. To up and down, sure he can coach but if the TIDE had beaten them he would have already been here.

It is a fact THEY do not like it at Auburn. Laugh at me all you want, call me crazy (Colorado) she wants to come home also.

Not playing all my cards yet. And there, AS you know there is a game to play. BTW there is a plan!! Mercy Bo, we have progessed to shoes, hot water and phones. Where in the world did you come from?
BTW the short bald guy from Florida (I guess) is rude and has not idea about what it’s like to be from Arkansas. THEN all he does is bomb the State. Ridicule over & OVER about we don’t have a plan. SO YOU think somebody is going to give you the Plan? GOOD at cutting people off, like Clay. There is a plan.

GUS IS STILL #!. TIME INFO 8PM Wednesday evening

Absolutely FALSE. Gus has told Jay Jacobs he wants to remain at Auburn and has no interest in AR job. This was said Sat, after the Iron Bowl victory. Jay says Gus refuses to speak about contracts with ANYONE, until after the season (SECCG) at that time they will sit down and talk extension.

bakedhog19741

Absolutely FALSE. Gus has told Jay Jacobs he wants to remain at Auburn and has no interest in AR job. This was said Sat, after the Iron Bowl victory. Jay says Gus refuses to speak about contracts with ANYONE, until after the season (SECCG) at that time they will sit down and talk extension.
[/quote]

JAY SAYS GUS REFUSESTO SPEAK ABOUT CONTRACTS WITH ANYONE!!!
Now sir he is the Auburn Coach right? WELL lets not talk contracts with anyone!!!
"O I’m the FB coach of Auburn but I don’t want to talk about my contact with ANYONE!!!

They say anything.
Lets see if YOU believe that then starting with Nick Saban and about 75 others after him, there would be no coaches changes.

LOOK MAN, I’m not fighting you but if you believe that staatement I’ve got some great land down in the Alabama, Florida, Texas…LOL

TRY harder, not buying that sir…

Dan Mullen told the media after the Ole Miss game that he wanted to be back at Mississippi State, or something to that extent. Three days later he was the Florida coach.

I have doubts Gus will leave Auburn for Arkansas, but I have no doubt he is the No. 1 candidate on Arkansas’ list.

He maybe the #1 candidate, BUT he hasn’t spoke to anyone in contract talks. Sexton has. Gus clearly has said what most of us have thought, his focus is beating Ga. So, anyone, who claims their sources are saying Gus said, might want to check their sources, because as of now, Gus hasn’t said anything.

JAY SAYS GUS REFUSESTO SPEAK ABOUT CONTRACTS WITH ANYONE!!!
Now sir he is the Auburn Coach right? WELL lets not talk contracts with anyone!!!
"O I’m the FB coach of Auburn but I don’t want to talk about my contact with ANYONE!!!

They say anything.
Lets see if YOU believe that then starting with Nick Saban and about 75 others after him, there would be no coaches changes.

LOOK MAN, I’m not fighting you but if you believe that staatement I’ve got some great land down in the Alabama, Florida, Texas…LOL

TRY harder, not buying that sir…
[/quote]

Look Man, 100% FACTUAL STATEMENT. GUS HAS EVEN SAID THE SAMETHING. So, as I said to Matt, anyone claiming Their sources have said Gus said, is either lying or their sources don’t know! Gus’ focus is on GA. Now, has your sources spoke to Sexton? Different story. But guaranteed they haven’t spoken to Gus Malzahn