Greenwood DE makes pledge to Hogs

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2019 … edge-hogs/

Which of the PWO guys has the biggest upside, the tools/potential to help in a couple of years?

Not a cop out, but like them all.

Drew Vest has a chance if he plays pissed off. Morgan has the frame that could move inside with added weight.

Jonesboro linebacker Logan Orr missed his junior season and probably wasn’t on many radars this year.

Pulaski Academy receiver John David White is a relentless worker and already has very good speed.

Shiloh Christian offensive lineman Logan Kallesen won’t blow you away with his size but man he’s tough as a boot.

Morgan Hanna looks like a linebacker candidate to me. Any idea of his best 40 time? It says 4.75 on one recruiting site. I’d love to see us get taller linebackers with size.

He just looks like an athlete. I imagine he could even grow into an offensive lineman with quick feet and that height.

Don’t see him at LB.

DE or DT.

Could see that too but schools don’t seem to be willing to wait on guys to develop.

I can’t ever remember having this many pwo. Some of these guys had decent schollies and pwo story power schools. True hogs right there.