Great video by DJ Williams

https://twitter.com/dj45williams/status/1043566327112392704

I hope every players sees this. He’s dead on, this is unacceptable from the players.

Good stuff. Worth the watch.

That explains a lot.

Get rid of all of these players. Play all freshman. I don’t care if we get beat 100-0 every game. That is not tolerable. That is not Arkansas Razorback football. Arkansas has never had the most talent, but we used to always be able to hang our hat on being a hard nosed football team that wouldn’t go down without a fight. Jared Cornelious wants to complain about fans, he can leave to. I want players who are going to take ownership for their poor performance and stop blaming fans.

This explains the culture of Arkansas football at the moment. This culture has existed for the better part of the last two season. This program has become soft. Bigger issues than talent level exist within the program.

It concerns me that the reggae flip flop attitude is so ingrained that the rumors are true that many of these kids are resistant. I am preparing mentally for a season rocked by 5-10 players hitting the road.

Pathetic culture on the Hill. Used to losing and have wrapped their arms around it and squeezed tight.

That gives me a better understanding of how there could be a post-Bielema hangover than anything else I’ve read, watched or heard.

This video needs to be played daily & continuously in the locker room.

Great video DJ…I don’t know Coach Morris can overcome this culture without getting rid of some players.

Those clowns would still be running Cleveland. I watched the UGA/Mizzou game today and I’m watching Bama/Aggies now. All 4 of those teams would mop the floor with this group of pretenders. I can take mistakes. I can’t take piss poor effort.

He can’t… we need to get rid of as much dead weight/attitude problems as the APR police will allow.

That’s the problem. You’ve got to watch how many people you can get rid of based on the APR. But some have got to go. The older the more I push to get their degree and be grad transfers to any other program (hopefully to Ole Miss and Missouri; let them sour those programs). Some are just going to have to be shown the door, period.

[quote=“SoArkHog”]

That’s the problem. You’ve got to watch how many people you can get rid of based on the APR. But some have got to go. The older the more I push to get their degree and be grad transfers to any other program (hopefully to Ole Miss and Missouri; let them sour those programs). Some are just going to have to be shown the door, period.
[/quot

I understand how we all feel but the concept of kicking them out sure makes football more important than the education they might get. Before they cut way back on numbers, a scholarship was for four years and the school could not revoke it except for good reason. I feel the cut back to 85/25 was a bad decision. I realize title 9 had a lot to do with it.

I think we have to look at it, as those that need to go after this game, and another group that has to go at the end of the season. We probably have about 5 players that are cancers and they need to go right now. I sense that CCM tried to “will” the malcontents into buying in to the new system first in hopes he could keep everyone. I think he can see that the first approach enabled the malcontents to ruin everything so now we hear he is blowing up in practice and coming down harder on them. He is also simplifying the schemes to improve performance and get some momentum that can rally the troops. I want to be fighting/competing until the last second tonight, and build for a good game at Jerry world.

I’m not one bit surprised that the offensive line didn’t show any passion they sure as heck don’t show it during the play so why should I show it afterwards! Not impressed by what I’ve seen so far as far as how they’re being coached

It’s not like scholarships were unlimited before. In 1990, it was 95/25. They trimmed it 10 over a three-year period to 85. I read an article written at the time the limits were passed and Title IX was never mentioned. In fact, scholarships for women’s sports were also cut at the same time. This was purely about saving money for the have-not schools, like say Pink Puppy Tech.

The same legislation also cut back the amount of time players could be required to spend in meetings, practice, etc. That was justified as re-emphasizing academics.

It’s getting harder and harder to buy the come together and lock arms crap.
I’m sure most of yall can relate: I feel like I’ve been a pretty good fan for a long time, and I don’t feel like that entitles me to a winning program, or really anything at all. But seeing this feels like a gut punch for all the time and money I’ve spent (wasted?) trying to support this.

Thanks guys.

The reggae flip-flop culture at least took the time to coach up the OL to run back to the QB and offer to help them up after being splattered. This is a step backward from this, supported with video evidence.

After a moment to cool down after watching:

This makes me absolutely as mad as anyone else. It’s a slap in the face for being a loyal fan. BUT we probably shouldn’t paint everyone with the same brush. I’ve seen several of the older guys play their guts out: Watts, Pulley, Whaley. Jackson, Richardson, and Greenlaw have all busted their tails to return from injury early. Hats off to those guys, and the others like them I’ve missed.

Go hogs