Great team win

Every player was strong. I think Joe was the MVP though for keeping the Hogs in it when down 11.

Jones and Joe feed off of each other but Jones is fearless and wants the ball with game on the line. Sills is another one that is fearless.

Heck of a win. Muss is one hell of a coach.

We certainly need his shooting but from a stat line mvp was Jones.

Defense was just relentless and it took a toll on Indiana big boys. Do you guys realize how difficult it is to play with that defensive intensity. They aren’t just playing hard. They are playing excellent team defense and that is really hard to do. They are also making significant improvement and are really well coached.

2 Likes

Yeah they both should get a 5-chain for this game. Jones’ stat line was amazing. 21-6-6, His 6 assists were over half of the team’s total of 11. I saw Jones start to drive toward Joe’s side of the floor when Joe was shooting heat missiles, and when Joe’s man dropped a couple steps, Jones hit him on 2 different occasions for open 3s. Well, open for Joe is a step.

We have 2 guys who stand out from a scoring standpoint, however, this is NOT a 2 man team. Outstanding half-court pressure defensive team without a man over 6’7" in our top 7. All 7 are major contributors on defense, now that Chaney has settled in. All 7 have learned their roles and have become positive contributors on both ends of the floor.

I agree…every player was strong. 40 minutes of intensity from all five positions on the floor and from the coaching staff. We have something going here of which we should be proud. Fun to watch.

It’s easy to fall in love with this team’s focus and attitude not to mention the total dedication to the fundamentals. Muss and this staff will own this state before it’s all over.