Great interview with Joe Adams

… this morning on SEC This Morning, followed by SEC in 60, which started with aTm vs. Hogs. I still can’t get over how much fun it is to follow the Razorbacks this year.

2 Likes

It is fun - love watching that swarming defense - it’s amazing

Aloha,
I’m currently deployed aboard USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70). Internet and WiFi very challenging. Disappointed not able to catch all the national pub but very thankful for y’all to add links to this Forum.
I am so damn proud of our Razorbacks and so damn happy for our State of Arkansas, the UA, the students, the fans, coaching staff and most importantly the former and current players who have had to live through hell these past few years representing the UA and the State of Arkansas.
UA…Campus of Champions

6 Likes

Thank you for your service guy! The publicity has been out of control since the Texas (spit) game, been a blast to read/watch all of it - hope you have a chance to catch up on it soon. It will be absolutely insane after we beat Georgia today!

1 Like

Thanks for your service Guy. You add much to this board.

2 Likes

As a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine (Coast Guardian too)

When over seas and deployed - the Razorbacks give you a taste of home and on those long days snd watches - good news of an Arkansas Razorback Victory just gives you a major moral boost

TYSM fir serving! Are you an Airdale or Ships Company?

Woooo PIG Sooooie!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.