Great, great effort by the Hogs

Best our Hogs have played in the last 10 years.

8 Likes

Absolutely. Bama will remember this game next year and so will our Hogs.

4 Likes

OUr guys are tough!!!

We have great leadership in Pittman and anyone with any sense can see we are trending the right way.

Yes, we need players, but it starts with leadership, and we have it in Pittman.

5 Likes

We left it all on the field. Great, great effort.

3 Likes

I’m calling it. Arkansas beats them next season.

5 Likes

I don’t know which announcer said it but I agree, we played our asses off!!!

6 Likes

I couldn’t be more proud. We got what I said we had to have—to be within one score late in the game. I’d have loved to have gotten that onside kick to see if we could’ve pulled it out.

3 Likes

Proud of the team today.

We have a very good team that won’t quit.

We get Bama at home next year.

4 Likes

That was heck of a football game. Like the composure of our coach and KJ that permeated throughout the team. No panic. And belief that they can win,

6 Likes

Gary Danielson said it. And Nessler agreed.

3 Likes

COMPOSURE and GRIT. KJ has improved immensely this year.

1 Like

Do you know secrets about having an influx of defensive backs that can cover? Or a few more D linemen coming in to replace the ones we’re losing?

If Bryce Young is merely excellent yesterday instead of superhuman, we might win this game. Gotta give him props. Yes, he has outstanding receivers, but he was dropping DIMES for the last three quarters.

Nope

There were numerous opportunities for this team to hit the canvas yesterday, but took every punch and fought back with effort and confidence. What has me excited about the future includes the belief that our talent level will continue to improve, that our coaches will have the ability to eliminate the silly mistakes and penalties that pop up too often (or have the depth to sit players who repeat mistakes) and of course we have some returning young talent to build around. KJ is good starting point for the offense!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.