Goodness, Tennessee’s uniforms

I think we saw those guys guarding the pope when we visited Rome a few years ago.

1 Like

Looks like Grambling. Ugly for sure.

No message

Think they are awesome for a one time Halloween alternate.

5 Likes

Me too Jackson! Perfect look for the Saturday before Halloween!

I love them!! Think they look great

1 Like

I actually like them, for a one time thing. They are the perfect Halloween uniform.

They do keep the orange to a minimum. Having said that, they’re still ugly.

1 Like

Reminds me of the old Rodney Dangerfield joke:

“I went to the doctor…he told me I had 48 hours to live. I told him that I wanted to get a second opinion. He said ‘OK…you’re ugly too’…”.

I was most interested in Tennessee’s entrance last night. Between the lighting and the fireworks, it made for a great TV presentation.

1 Like

I have noticed a large number of stadiums now have the LED lighting that can be choreographed into introductions, touchdown celebrations, etc. Bama has it; apparently Tennessee does too. Minute Maid Park does for baseball. As far as I know, we don’t. Matt, is there any thought of going with that at RRS?

I’m sure Arkansas will have that light system before long because every other SEC team will have it, and you don’t want to be known as the SEC team without something.

1 Like

Colors were ugly as hell, but the way the “T” was lit on the field was pretty dang cool.

Imagine our stadium and field all red, with only the marching “A” being lit.

1 Like

Personally, I don’t like those lights. First time I saw them (maybe 2 years ago?), I knew it was inevitable that virtually all the power 5 schools would have them within 5 years or so, for the reason you state, Matt. But it is just another step toward idiocracy to me. I actually go to games to watch the FOOTBALL.

Silly me.

And yes, before anyone posts it, I KNOW that it’s not about me, it’s about the kids, what they like, etc. I get that, but that still doesn’t mean I like it. That’s what I’m saying.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the day that it blows up something the system and all the lights go out.

Uniforms were perfect. They were ghoulish.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.