Gooden status

I’ve probably missed a thread on this earlier, but it seems you’re the only one reporting Gooden as still committed. Ive heard he hasn’t been straightforward with his answer, so what’s your best guess with where he ends up?

Gooden Finished JUCO today. He wants to play with Sosa. He waiting on coaches to call him.
He was mentioned earlier.

[quote=“ArmyHog”]
Gooden Finished JUCO today. He wants to play with Sosa. He waiting on coaches to call him.
He was mentioned earlier.[/quote:117xqxfe]
Even though he graduated,he possibly might not be SEC academically cleared is floating around. Hope he comes here because he is talented. Even if he does not end up here, very proud for him to get that degree! GO HOGS!

Put up a story on him today

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017 ... on-caps-g/

This has been a strange one…committed but apparently “uncommitted” then committed again then decommitted then committed…Twitter supposedly hacked…taking OV to other schools yet “committed”

DD?
He apparently hasn’t met those SEC requirements yet, did he mention that? Let’s hope he knocks those out somehow next semester. We need talent like this

Well if he’s not academically qualified he has work to do. That’s on him.

The kid wants to play at Arkansas.

I’m reporting what he says.

I have not seen his transcript, but I do know there has been rumors about it.

I’m sure it will all be clear soon - one way or the other - when they get around to calling him.

Otis reported that he didn’t like CBB and that he may stay with Ark now

Is this true?

I have said all along that Emmit wants to play at Arkansas if given the chance.

That continues to be my stance.

Some day, I’ll say more about it

When they get around to calling him, or if they get around to calling him?

Off subject, I know they were working on the board today, but why can I no longer quote or respond to a particular post? Is it a new issue?

To not Tom

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]

When they get around Tom calling him, or if they get around to calling him?

Off subject, I know they were working on the board today, but why can I no longer quote or respond to a particular post? Is it a new issue?

[/quote]You can quote, but it is nearly impossible to find the quote button. It is at the far right of the small vertical buttons atop each post. I found it for this post because I am using my laptop and was able to hover over the “buttons”. When I use my mobile device I can’t find it.

[quote=“BaumbasticHawg”]

K, I’m using my tablet. There are like two “ marks in the upper right corner. If you click the left one, it reports the post, if you click the right one you can quote, but there is no just reply.

Also, I have a different number of “ some are two, some are four.

[quote=“bakedhog19741”]
K, I’m using my tablet. There are like two “ marks in the upper right corner. If you click the left one, it reports the post, if you click the right one you can quote, but there is no just reply.

Also, I have a different number of “ some are two, some are four.

[/quote]The simple “Post Reply” button is still at the top and at the bottom of the thread, just as it has always been.