Good read from Harry King on SEC basketball

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018 … azorbacks/

I agree the league if full of teams as good as we are… this year there are no top teams like Kentucky or Billy Donovan’s Florida teams…the league was ripe for winning a title, but that is not going to happen for Arkansas. Last year we came on strong and played well, but that doesn’t appear very likely this year. It looks like this team, for some reason, has not gotten its mojo, yet.

I agree with Harry, as I do on almost every one of his columns. I’m tickled that we have his stuff on our website. Matt and I both worked to get this done. It’s a great thrill to have Harry King and Nate Allen in the magazine and on this website. They are almost like my brothers, as is Dudley Dawson. Where Matt Jones fits I’m not sure. Just kidding on Matt. I love him, too. We are kinda figuring out where Scottie Bordelon fits at this point. :smiley:

[quote=“ClayHenry”]

I agree with Harry, as I do on almost every one of his columns. I’m tickled that we have his stuff on our website. Matt and I both worked to get this done. It’s a great thrill to have Harry King and Nate Allen in the magazine and on this website. They are almost like my brothers, as is Dudley Dawson. Where Matt Jones fits I’m not sure. Just kidding on Matt. I love him, too. We are kinda figuring out where Scottie Bordelon fits at this point. :smiley:

[/quote]Don’t kid yourself, Matt is the son you never had.