Glad to get a look at Nevada tomorrow

they have had a very good program for several years and will not be an easy opponent even though we have them at home in there will be a ton of excitement for the Pittman era begin. I’m looking forward to checking them out tomorrow in their bowl game

Unfortunately, they will return an experienced, veteran offensive line.

Jackson, you hearing anything on LeBlanc for DL coach?

Nothing other than what’s out there…

Well I know they lost their last game to a very bad UNLV team. Their offense was pretty much nonexistent and were totally crushed by Hawaii, Utah State,and Wyoming . I know they were all bowl teams ,but they were not even close to being in any of those games being outscored 127 to 16… and they barely won against New Mexico which has been bad for years.if we find us a quarterback I believe we can beat them but I do want to look at them

Their QB is a Senior, so they’ll have a new starter for the opener against us…

QB is a FR and he looks good, this offense reminds me a lot of North Texas with those short quick passes that make you tackle in space, they will move the ball just hope we have to bend and not break.

Defensively they are basically a 3 man front and the way Briles spreads out the defense they will not be able to put more than 5 or 6 in the box we should be able to run right at them then play fake it for the deep ball…

Youda, you are right. I misread the story I saw. It’s Ohio’s QB that is a SR. Nevada is and will be pretty tough…

Nada rushing game against Vasser. Nevada doesn’t look very good to me.

I think if we spread them out we can run the ball on their defense, but if we get an 11 personnel they’re going to crash those LBs off the edge and hurt our running game some… we first got to get a quarterback before we will know what we can do. But it is a very winnable game.

They no look so good to me. Definitely not ready to concede defeat. There is at least hope for a win. GHG!