Get ready for a dynamic duo

Hearing TCU transfer and former McDonald’s All American Amber Ramirez is doing very well in practices and is as good as advertise.

Her and Dungee will be tough to stop next year.

That’s great news! I look forward to next season for both of our basketball teams.
It will be a fun year! The ladies are still playing and they are a blast to watch.

Welcome back from vacation. Do you know what the WNBA rules are for players declaring early? I am not up on that.

Thanks but no clue.

they need post players to take the next step

WNBA requires players to be four years out of high school or turn 22 years old in the calendar year of the draft. I don’t know exactly how old Dungee is but I don’t think she meets either of those requirements

Have 6-2 Destinee Oberg from Minnesota coming in next season and a commitment from 6-2 Destinee McGhee, who is strong as an ox, from Alabama for 2020.

Since she is a transfer from Oklahoma, I am assuming she was redshirting last year. So, she could turn pro after next season.

Kiara Williams should be back next year. She is 6-1. I assume he is talking about needing a post player in 6-4 or 6-5 range.

I looked up the Hoop Gurls top 100 for both 2019 and 2020. There are 11 girls there 6-4 or more this year, and seven in the 2020 class. Just not that many available.

Fortunately Moo U loses Teaira McCowan.