Games on foreign tour will be available for streaming

$30 is close to what you pay for a game at BWA.

Streaming in North Little Rock has the potential to hurt ticket sales. That won’t be an issue in Barcelona.

1 Like

Matt, do we think these games will be recorded and we could potentially watch them after they are finished?

2 Likes

They are supposed to be archived by FloSports and available for rewatch.

Things eveyone on here knows about me, Matt…I hate 11 AM kickoffs, John Calipari, Malik Monk, Bruce Pearl, and playing in NLR.

3 Likes

NO WAY am I missing these games. $30 well worth it for FOUR games. I’ll fully expect the stream to suck so I won’t be too annoyed, and maybe pumped if it’s just OK. Going to tell us a ton about this team’s direction!

2 Likes

Is there anyway to stream it through ROKU? It’s been a while since I searched for it as an option on my ROKU, but maybe it will be there now?

1 Like

Ok guys, I start a new job on Monday, my new boss may frown a bit while watching the Hogs.

Can one of you that are watching it give updates throughout the games?

Thanks

We’re planning to have rolling live updates similar to regular-season and postseason games.

Thanks

IIRC, you could stream FloSports through ROKU. Just go to the apps and search for the app Flosports.

BTW, I googled it and the app is available on ROKU and Firestick.

2 Likes

Production costs money but it’s clear that this has been purposefully kneecapped to keep ticket sales high locally.

Their productions are literally the worst, I made the mistake getting it 2 years ago and will never do it again. I’m looking into a friend in Italy streaming the games to me.

1 Like

Get FLO (for 1 month, then cancel) and watch it on demand when you get off work. That’s what I’m going to do.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.