FWIW, both BPI and Sagarin

Have the Hogs as 2-point underdogs at Misery. I’d say a win would be a mild upset.

The senior night stuff works against us, they need the win worse than we do, they might get Porter back, and they have the payback angle after our win in Fayetteville. Plus emotionally this game is really difficult for the Hogs after the intensity of the Auburn game, and our guys would not be human if they were not already thinking a bit about the Big Dance and maybe the SEC tournament. It would be quite a feather in our cap to get a win.

The hogs play better as the underdog and Misery has had issues closing games at home. Vandy went cold or they would have beaten them last night. Porter Jr won’t make a major impact if he plays he’s not in game shape. The 3’ ball will be key along with Gafford staying out of foul trouble.
Missouri went 12 / 22 from 3 and 10 / 14 from the charity strip. Vandy had open 3’s but only went 13 / 30 from deep and 5/10 form the charity stripe.
If the hogs play defense this should be a win if the game is played on the moon!
Missouri needs the win worse than the hogs but the hogs need the win to push the needle for a higher seed in the Dance!

I am sure Porter Jr is very good but I don’t think he should be expected to do a lot even if he plays.

He has only played 2 mins this year and has practiced 5-6 times the last few weeks. He won’t play many minutes even if he plays. And, he will probably be rusty.

I’m more worried about it being senior night and about the emergence of Porter’s brother.