Future opponent scores

Oregon up 17-7 on BYU
Ole Miss up 21-0 at Georgia Tech
Bama still making ULM pay for 2007: 28-0 at the end of the first quarter.
Penn State up 7-6 on Auburn.
Misery beat Abilene Christian 34-17

Later:
Miami at TAM
Liberty at Wake Forest
Moo U at Corndogs

Oregon 24-7 at half.
PSU 14-6 at half. Looks like TJ Finley is favoring his shoulder
ULM got a second quarter TD, 28-7 Bama. Mr. Heisman has thrown a pick.
OM still 21-0 at half.
Liberty and Wake scoreless early

Ole Miss has ran for over 200 yards on Georgia tech, many gaping holes to run through. Have two very good running backs especially Evan’s kid who transferred in from TCU

Is Miss that good or GT that bad I wonder?

Yes.

GT went 3-9 last year and doesn’t look much better this year, if any. Their win this year was an FCS cupcake, and Clemson beat them 41-10.

Ole Miss is good. MSU is good. Bama is good. Georgia is phenomenal. I still don’t have a very good read on our Hogs. I think we’re good: but not sure about top 10 good. We’ll learn a lot next week.

I want to see Penn State defeat Auburn. Is that bad?

And Oregon just took the second half kickoff and went 75 yards for another score real fast. 31-7

Only that it might get Harsin fired sooner in favor of a coach with a clue. Although no coach with a clue should want to crawl into the Auburn cesspool.

Georgia tech is not very good but Ole Miss has a very good offensive line and very good running backs so a little bit of both

Oregon 38-7 beating down BYU who has absolutely no answer for anything they’re doing on offense.

Auburn has no answer for Penn State, and three turnovers haven’t helped. 24-6 now.

Make that four turnovers. PSU got a pick on third and goal.

Finley not a very good quarterback I don’t think he can beat you with his arm.

Finley didn’t throw the pick, Ashford, who is even more limited as a passer, did.

Oh ok. I am watching LSU and Mississippi State now

Ashford is kind of their Hornsby. I noticed late in the first half that Finley was favoring his shoulder. Ashford might be in because of that injury.

1 Like

Mississippi State goes right through LSU score on a 37-yard run. Miss the extra point.6-0

After the Pirate went for fourth-and-1 at his own 21. He’s reading the Kevin Kelley playbook.

31-6 Penn State by the way. The Bagmen have a big hole in the bag today.

True dat

BYU coming back 38-20. 10 min left.