Friendly Fayetteville helps seal deal with Moore

1 Like

Aloha,

Relatively speaking, folks in Arkansas are good, god fearing people. My family of four are currently in state. First time for my wife. Out of the blue, she commented on how nice everyone is in Arkansas. My son and daughter just smiled…like you got that right mom!

GHG!

2 Likes

Good read. Nice to see a sports story that isn’t a bummer. I’ve long been of the opinion that the City of Fayetteville has been an underrated asset for the university when it comes to recruiting.

Miss my hometown of Fayetteville!!! Incredible people there!!

Aloha,

My bride of 20 years with deep roots to Hawaii stunned our family yesterday asking if we should move to Fayetteville. We’re currently moving our pair of children into the UA this week. She’s been very impressed with the kindness and goodness of the vast amount of people she’s encountered.

GHG!

3 Likes

Pretty impressive.

Always heard & read locally that if you get a HS player to visit Fayetteville, NWA, & the UofA campus we have a big advantage in landing that recruit. My son just graduated from the UofA & after a summer in DFW can’t wait to return there for Grad School & perhaps to work in NWA if there are opportunities. May be a mixed blessing but a lot of locals in DFW have discovered NWA & are looking to relocate there, including myself.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.