Friday feature on Rocket Sanders

Great read. Impressive, so happy Rocket is a Razorback.

With our returning stable of RBs I did not think we would have a 1,000 yard rusher as I believed the carries would be spread out among our numerous very capable players…much less one that would have an outside shot at setting a single season record. he has had two games where he could have easily had in excess of 200 yards.

I said on our podcast a few times in the preseason that I thought Rocket could run for 1,200-1,500 yards with a healthy number of carries because he’s patient and gets north and south so well. He’s got pro potential written all over him.

I think the carries have been spread out. #5 has just bolted to the top, as the best of the group. Great vision…others don’t have that.

He may climb to the top of the all time rushing list on the hill by the time the season ends! He sure can hit the hole! He could carry the ball more in each game but he also needs to stay healthy and able to play every game.

I hope he has a big day today. Next week could be a struggle against LSU.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.